Microsoft 2010 Visio Standard - Original Activation Key
Microsoft 2010 Visio Standard
Microsoft (R) Office 2010 Visio Standard software is a vector graphics editor for creating diagrams and flowcharts using vector graphics. Created by the developers at Visio Corporation, but purchased by Microsoft and included in the standard MS Office software package. All data is opened in the user's web window because the program is based on ActiveX.
Functionality of Microsoft (R) Office 2010 Visio Standard
- Quickly link visual effects to data. Quickly switching between images can save users significant time.
- Access Rights Management (IRM) has been updated. The Access Rights Management function provides reliable protection for personal data and prevents its loss.
- Updated design. The user has an updated design for a more comfortable work with the program. You can choose any color theme that suits you.
- New collection of shapes. Create high quality layouts with an improved shape library
- Working with templates. Start right where you left off. The choice of a ready-made scheme is possible.
- Graphic design of schemes. Tools allow you to add effects to shapes, choose themes for schemes, save layouts, and modify shapes.
- Collaborate on charts. Access to viewing charts through a browser is organized. Additional installations of SharePoint Server and Microsoft Lync 2013 include the ability to collaborate with charts, add comments, and exchange messages.
- The relationship of schemas to records. Each element can be linked to Excel and SharePoint Services.
Microsoft (R) Office 2010 Visio is divided into two forms:
- Standard version for beginners. The intuitive user interface contains all the basic tools for creating charts.
- Professional. The version for specialists who have been working with the program for a long time has a more complex interface. Differs from the standard version in that it has an expanded set of specialized tools for information visualization.
- Enterprise Network Tools. As an add-on to the professional version, it offers additional options for creating network diagrams or document data in the network.
Who needs Microsoft (R) Office 2010 Visio Standard
- IT experts to create server diagrams
- Project managers create charts that show employee performance.
- Marketers to visually demonstrate product differentiation
- Designers create various schemes, site prototypes, drawings, etc.
Microsoft (R) Office 2010 Visio Standard software offers a variety of shapes, stencils, and templates to easily create versatile and flexible diagrams. Co-authoring tools, shape comments, and app presence information through Skype for Business help you collaborate on charts.
With Microsoft (R) Office 2010 Visio Standard, you can easily share your diagrams with other workflow participants directly from Visio.
Easily create professional looking charts:
- Flexible templates and thousands of shapes.
- Unlimited access to data in charts.
- Familiar interface.
- Convenient collaboration and chart sharing
- Simultaneous group processing.
- Adding comments to the application.
- Real-time presence indicators for other users.
- Simple and reliable tools to share.
Windows® Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows® Server 2008
Before purchasing Microsoft Visio 2010 Standard, you must understand the system requirements of your device.
If they do not meet the program requirements, the application will not start.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2) or higher or Microsoft Windows Server 2003 or higher
- Computer and processor: PC with a processor of 500 MHz or more, 256 MB (or more) RAM
- Hard Disk: 2 GB of free space required for installation
- Screen resolution: at least 800 x 600 pixels; recommended 1024x768 or more
|Backup medium||Download (all EU languages)|
Software-Dream simplifies your everyday life
Software-Dream offers you a large selection of software solutions for your private and professional everyday life. Simplify your daily life by using our software. From operating systems, word processors and office packages to anti-virus programs. Our selection of programs can be operated intuitively and corresponds to the latest standards. If your PC is a bit older, you will also find older software versions with us that still work perfectly on your device. Pay attention to the system requirements.
Incredible customer satisfaction
The products offered can usually be activated and used easily and intuitively. However, should a problem arise, we are distinguished by our professional support. Be it by email, on our help pages, by phone or via chat. We are here for you and will help you in any case. Our team will not leave you alone even after the purchase.