Microsoft 2013 Project Professional
Microsoft 2013 Project Professional - Original Activation Key
Microsoft (R) Office 2013 Project Professional
With Microsoft (R) Office 2013 Project Professional you get an application from the Microsoft Office family that was developed for company-wide project management. Microsoft (R) Office 2013 Project Professional offers the ability to control project plans, share your information on how far the project is already in the work, and all with the ability to quickly edit the status of the project and easily control it.
Microsoft (R) Office 2013 Project Professional has a light user interface but offers a wide range of functions. View project data in a new set of customizable graphical views (reports), communicate with colleagues right in the application using the built-in Lync features, and track task paths using Gantt charts.
How you can benefit from Microsoft (R) Office 2013 Project Professional
- Get started quickly. Startup and Run - The application does not require any lengthy configuration. After starting the application right away, you can already start your tasks as there are built-in templates in the Project 2013 arsenal that are suitable for any type of your task.
- Flexible report set and easy editing. Large amounts of data can easily be replaced by diagrams and graphics. Staff can add and remove report items as the project changes and grows.
- Communication with the team. You will always stay in touch with Project Professional 2013. In the application itself, you can exchange information, socialize and communicate with instant messages in Project. In addition, you can receive notifications about changes in the project and the addition of new elements.
- Tracking task paths. Use communication lines to keep track of your projects more clearly.
Why buy Microsoft (R) Office 2013 Project Professional
- Immediate transmission of the activation key for Microsoft Project Professional 2013 to your email immediately after payment.
- Completely original software for only a low price as well as a guarantee and free technical support around the clock in our online shop!
- All of our activation keys are original and tested on Microsoft servers.
Features of Microsoft Office Project 2013:
Microsoft Office Project Professional 2013 has a new user interface and offers a number of additional functions, such as: For example, the display of project data with a new set of customizable graphical reports, communication with the team directly in Project using integrated Lync functions.
Instead of creating a blank file, Project 2013 launches to begin project work. Employees can preview the prepared templates in advance, import data from Excel or a SharePoint website, or simply select New Project for a clean Gantt chart. The ability to work with previous projects stored on your computer or in SkyDrive is available.
New reports. The updated package of pre-installed reports provides all formatting and graphics functions. It is useful here to replace large amounts of data with images and diagrams that make the project more understandable and visual. Employees can add and remove items in reports and change their colors.
Communication with the team. With Project 2013, users can stay connected with team members - catch up on progress, ask questions, and discuss strategic issues. Hover over the contact name to start an instant messaging or video chat session, send an email message, or call the recipient (requires Lync 2010 or later for this feature).
Tracking task paths. When working on complex projects, the Gantt chart can turn into a tangle of segments and connecting lines. The user can mark a chain of links - called the task path - for each task to make it more visual. When you select a task, all predecessors are highlighted in one color and followers in another.
Store files in the cloud. Users can now easily save Office files in their SkyDrive folder or on their company's website, where they can easily view and share project calendars, Excel spreadsheets and other Office files.
- Operating system: Windows® XP SP3 (32 Bit), Windows® Vista SP1, Windows® Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows® Server 2008
- Processor: x86 or x64-bit processor with 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster and SSE2
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard disk: 3 GB available hard disk space
- Screen: Monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher
|Backup medium||Download (all EU languages)|
Software-Dream simplifies your everyday life
Software-Dream offers you a large selection of software solutions for your private and professional everyday life. Simplify your daily life by using our software. From operating systems, word processors and office packages to anti-virus programs. Our selection of programs can be operated intuitively and corresponds to the latest standards. If your PC is a bit older, you will also find older software versions with us that still work perfectly on your device. Pay attention to the system requirements.
Incredible customer satisfaction
The products offered can usually be activated and used easily and intuitively. However, should a problem arise, we are distinguished by our professional support. Be it by email, on our help pages, by phone or via chat. We are here for you and will help you in any case. Our team will not leave you alone even after the purchase.