Microsoft 2013 Visio Standard - Original Activation Key
Microsoft 2013 Visio Standard
With the activation key for Microsoft (R) Office 2013 Visio Standard, you can get started quickly and simplify project implementation.
Integrated templates, familiar planning tools and cross-device access increase the productivity of project managers and project teams. You can pay for the activation key in any way that is convenient for you.
Why should you buy Microsoft (R) Office 2013 Visio Standard?
Microsoft (R) Office 2013 Visio Standard is a powerful diagram solution that you can use to simplify, link and share information. Microsoft (R) Office 2013 Visio Standard has a powerful user interface with many options for creating your own ways of organizing information. This is a great tool at a good price.
The Microsoft (R) Office 2013 Visio Standard software is a dedicated subscription program for the Microsoft (R) Office 2013 Visio Standard features that are rented through the Office 365 cloud service.
With the cloud subscription for Microsoft (R) Office 2013 Visio Standard, the customer can install Visio on Windows PCs. Visio On Demand is also available for Microsoft Visio Pro for Office 365, which allows employees to temporarily install Visio on every Windows PC and automatically provide updates (for features and security systems) throughout the subscription period.
Faster schema creation with Microsoft (R) Office 2013 Visio Standard:
Users are provided with a library of more than 60 built-in templates, many of which contain updated shapes. Microsoft (R) Office 2013 Visio Standard includes the same stencils as Visio Professional 2013, including the following:
- Business Charts: ITIL, Pivot Chart, Six Sigma Chart, and Value Stream Chart.
- Technical diagrams: power and circuit diagrams, power grid diagrams.
- Flowcharts: IDEF0 and Microsoft SharePoint workflows.
- Process diagrams: BPMN 1.2 and BPMN 2.0.
- Maps and floor plans: heating, ventilation and air conditioning plan, plumbing diagram and floor plan.
- Network Diagrams: Active Directory Diagram, Detailed Network Diagram, and Rack Diagram.
- Software diagrams and database diagrams: Ba notation
You have access to Office 365 via the familiar Visio interface:
- Streaming for a fast user experience.
- Automatic installation of the latest patches and updates.
- The ability to install Visio on multiple computers and run the full version of Visio.
- Integration with other Office 365 services such as presence management and instant messaging with Microsoft Lync and Lync Online, and saving and sharing of diagrams with SharePoint Online.
Easy creation and configuration:
- Improved effects and themes to easily change the look of your project.
- Integrated search tools right on the home screen.
- Improved support for common operations (adding and removing shapes) and gestures (enlarging, enlarging, dragging, and dropping gestures) for creating, editing, and reviewing charts on Windows 8 tablets.
- Print preview mode.
Fast execution of typical tasks:
- Practical mobile quick access toolbar.
- It is possible to replace any shape (or its combination) in the diagram, while completely preserving the connection, metadata and layout as a whole.
- Improved alignment, added padding, and resizing.
- Duplicate and reorganize schematic pages while maintaining layout and metadata.
- And all other functions of Visio Standard 2013.
- Microsoft Visio Standard software offers a variety of shapes, stencils, and templates to easily create versatile and flexible diagrams.
Co-authoring tools, shape comments, and app presence information through Skype for Business help you collaborate on charts.
With Microsoft Visio Standard, you can easily share your diagrams with other workflow participants directly from Visio.
Easily create professional looking charts
- Flexible templates and thousands of shapes.
- Unlimited access to data in charts.
- Familiar interface.
- Convenient collaboration and chart sharing
- Simultaneous group processing.
- Adding comments to the application.
- Real-time presence indicators for other users.
- Simple and reliable tools to share.
Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2013 is a professional solution for creating technical and business diagrams for organizing and visualizing various data, processes and systems.
Microsoft Office Visio diagrams make it easy to visualize and share a wide variety of information with the utmost accuracy, reliability, and efficiency that is beyond the reach of text and numbers.
Note: Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 is not compatible with Microsoft Office 2016! System requirements:
- Processor and computer: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86 or x64-bit processor and SSE2
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard disk: at least 3 GB of available space
- Screen: Monitor with a resolution of 1,024 × 768 or higher
- Graphics card: DirectX 10 support required for GPU accelerated interface
Supported operating systems: Windows 7 SP1 or higher
|Backup medium||Download (all EU languages)|
Software-Dream simplifies your everyday life
Software-Dream offers you a large selection of software solutions for your private and professional everyday life. Simplify your daily life by using our software. From operating systems, word processors and office packages to anti-virus programs. Our selection of programs can be operated intuitively and corresponds to the latest standards. If your PC is a bit older, you will also find older software versions with us that still work perfectly on your device. Pay attention to the system requirements.
Incredible customer satisfaction
The products offered can usually be activated and used easily and intuitively. However, should a problem arise, we are distinguished by our professional support. Be it by email, on our help pages, by phone or via chat. We are here for you and will help you in any case. Our team will not leave you alone even after the purchase.