Microsoft 2016 Project Professional
Microsoft 2016 Project Professional - Original Activation Key
Microsoft 2016 Project Professional
Microsoft (R) Office 2016 Project Professional is a company-wide project management solution from the Microsoft Office family, which is also suitable for personal tracking and planning of your tasks. MS Project Professional 2016 offers the possibility to control project plans, exchange information about their status and provide information about the project quickly and easily.
The Advantage and Differentiators of Microsoft (R) Office 2016 Project Professional
- In Project 2016, not only can you use multiple timelines to illustrate different phases or types of work, but you can also set the start and end dates for each of those phases separately for a clearer overall picture of the workflow.
- An assistant that speeds up the execution of various tasks. The Microsoft Project Professional 2016 ribbon contains a "What would you like to do?" Text box. Here you can enter words and expressions that describe your intention to work in the project and thus quickly jump to the corresponding functions or operations. You can also get help on a topic of interest in this field.
- Resource management across the company. Accurate tracking of information about work done, at what time and by which employee.
- Share information. Project members and others can provide information about the project, view, update, and analyze the project. With Microsoft SharePoint Team Services, you can process, structure and track the project documentation centrally and control the problem-solving process.
- Graphic reports. Project lets you create vivid pictures, charts, animations, and other elements to display various data about project processes.
- Large number of reports. As lines on the diagram, you can view completed and remaining tasks. Thanks to this information, you can be sure that the project will be completed on time.
- Tracking task paths. When working on complex and large projects, the Gantt chart can turn into a tangle of segments and connecting lines. When you select a chain of links - called the task path - for a task, it becomes more visual. When you select a task, all of its predecessors are highlighted in one color and its followers in another.
- Analysis and reporting of project information. Project Professional works with Project Server and CALs to manage the portfolio, create reports, analysis and models in real time. After project plans are published from Project Professional to Project Server, project managers, performers, and others can use the Microsoft Project Web Access portal to analyze company project data.
- Ensuring standardization. By providing company templates and custom fields, you can create consistent reports for your project portfolio.
- Graphic reports. With Project, you can create impressive professional reports. You can add pictures, charts, animations, links and other elements to communicate the status of the project to stakeholders and the team in a clear and accessible way.
- A number of reports. A number of predefined reports offer additional graphics and formatting options.
Buy activation key for Microsoft (R) Office 2016 Project Professional
Microsoft (R) Office 2016 Project Professional is a project management program. It is designed to assist the project manager in developing plans, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, and analyzing the scope of work.
Microsoft Project creates schedules for critical paths that can be tailored to the resources used. The chain is shown in a Gantt chart.
The program is available in several versions: Single-user version for small projects (Microsoft Project Standard) - for project managers who do not need to interact with others to manage projects. The program includes the following functions: constant control over design work, planning and finances. Project teams become more consistent and productive through integration with familiar Microsoft Office programs, powerful reporting, guided planning functions, wizards and templates.
Microsoft Project Professional can be used as a single user solution or connected to Microsoft Project Server to access functions for managing large projects. This version is aimed at project managers who work with other employees in the company and exchange schedules and resources.
- Operating system: Windows 7 or higher, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2
- Processor: x86 or x64-bit processor with 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster and SSE2
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard disk: 3 GB available hard disk space
- Screen: Monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher
|Backup medium||Download (all EU languages)|
Software-Dream simplifies your everyday life
Software-Dream offers you a large selection of software solutions for your private and professional everyday life. Simplify your daily life by using our software. From operating systems, word processors and office packages to anti-virus programs. Our selection of programs can be operated intuitively and corresponds to the latest standards. If your PC is a bit older, you will also find older software versions with us that still work perfectly on your device. Pay attention to the system requirements.
Incredible customer satisfaction
The products offered can usually be activated and used easily and intuitively. However, should a problem arise, we are distinguished by our professional support. Be it by email, on our help pages, by phone or via chat. We are here for you and will help you in any case. Our team will not leave you alone even after the purchase.