Microsoft 2019 Project Standard
Microsoft 2019 Project Standard - Original Activation Key
Microsoft 2019 Project Standard
Microsoft (R) Office 2019 Project Standard software is designed for project development and management: the solution allows you to create a project plan and calculate its costs, manage tasks, use reports and business intelligence. Microsoft (R) Office 2019 Project Standard lets you organize things with simple visual tools to quickly create plans and easily track project progress.
Thanks to compatibility with Microsoft Office 2019, Project Standard 2019 users can easily track the progress of current tasks with colleagues.
Using powerful, integrated reporting tools with an Excel-like interface, you can quickly evaluate work results and exchange information with other employees.
Microsoft Project 2019 is a powerful application for managing projects and resources, as well as organizing projects and easily assessing their progress using modern reports.
Microsoft Project 2019 organizes teamwork with other employees to implement and introduce profitable projects.
Collaboration and project management are now easier. Microsoft (R) Office 2019 Project Standard offers the ability to collaborate on a joint project from virtually anywhere in the world with effective tools for project teams, project managers and decision makers.
Key features of Microsoft (R) Office 2019 Project Standard:
- Intuitive search with Microsoft (R) Office 2019 Project Standard: Use the Tell Me search bar to find useful functions in Project.
- Familiar Charts: Project Standard provides familiar tools, such as charts, to make it easier to create schedules and reduce training time.
- Intelligent automation optimizes scheduling and project deadlines.
- With multiple timelines, you can visually represent complex dependencies and understand all aspects of the project. Share diagrams with familiar Office tools like PowerPoint.
- Visualized Relationships: By highlighting the task path on charts, you can understand the relationships between tasks and determine which ones are most important to the success of the project.
- Simplified sharing thanks to Microsoft (R) Office 2019 Project Standard: Copy project information from a project and paste it into Office applications such as PowerPoint and Word and save project artifacts on OneDrive.
- Information reports. Integrated reports such as burndown and resource overview help you gain insights, communicate information to stakeholders and achieve results.
- Office add-ins: You can extend the functionality of your project with additional tools.
Advantages of Microsoft (R) Office 2019 Project Standard:
- Support of practical functions for a fruitful project management according to the developed plan.
- Use flexible tools to get started and get things done more efficiently: Easily generate up-to-date reports to analyze project progress and share data within the project with stakeholders and team members.
- Get the most out of Microsoft (R) Office 2019 Project Standard and prioritize with an intuitive, contextual interface of Microsoft (R) Office 2019 Project Standard that includes project and current tasks, schedules and critical information.
- Present effective presentations that show the immediate progress of tasks on the plan, resource allocation, and various other key details of the project.
- Use apps from the Office Store, which offer extended standard functions and flexible functions.
Sample reports with Microsoft (R) Office 2019 Project Standard
In generation reports, planned, completed, and remaining labor values are displayed as lines on a graph. Create colorful production reports directly in Project (no data export)
Communication with the team under Microsoft (R) Office 2019 Project Standard
With Project, users stay in touch with team members. It is useful to receive updates on work progress, ask questions, and discuss strategic issues right in the project.
Microsoft Project Standard 2019 is a flexible and powerful project and resource management system with the ability to collaborate.
Microsoft (R) Office 2019 Project Standard offers a user-friendly graphic interface for optimizing the project planning of companies and for managing the most important project points.
- Operating system: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or faster, dual core
- RAM: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32 bit)
- Hard Disk: 4 GB of available space
- Screen: resolution of 1280 x 768 pixels
|Backup medium||Download (all EU languages)|
Software-Dream simplifies your everyday life
Software-Dream offers you a large selection of software solutions for your private and professional everyday life. Simplify your daily life by using our software. From operating systems, word processors and office packages to anti-virus programs. Our selection of programs can be operated intuitively and corresponds to the latest standards. If your PC is a bit older, you will also find older software versions with us that still work perfectly on your device. Pay attention to the system requirements.
Incredible customer satisfaction
The products offered can usually be activated and used easily and intuitively. However, should a problem arise, we are distinguished by our professional support. Be it by email, on our help pages, by phone or via chat. We are here for you and will help you in any case. Our team will not leave you alone even after the purchase.